Advertisement is an essential step in the operation of enterprises. However, not all enterprises know how to do in accordance with the law. In this article, T2H Lawyers will help you understand the procedure of the advertisement notification on billboard, banner.
- The dossier of advertisement notification
- The written notification of billboard, banner advertisement must specify the contents, time and place of advertisements, the quantity of billboards, banners;
- The copy of the Certificate of business registration of the advertising service provider or the Certificate of business registration of the advertiser in case of self-advertising;
- The copies of documents proving the conformity and qualifications of products, goods and services as prescribed by law, or papers proving the eligibility for advertising (for some special types prescribed in Article 20 of the Law on Advertising 2012);
- The copies of the event documents from the organizer for advertisements of social policies and events;
- The color market advertisements with the signature of the advertising service provider or the advertiser in case of self-advertising. For advertisers and advertising service providers being organizations, the seal of the organization is required;
In the case of advertising on billboard, in addition to the above documents, the dossier must include the following ones:
- Document proving the ownership or the right to use the billboard;
- The perspective drawing of the billboard location;
- The copy of the license to build advertising constructions for the following types of billboard:
+ Building outdoor advertising screens with 20 m2 of one side or above;
+ Building signboards, billboards with over 20 m2 of one side with metal structure or similar materials and attached to another existing construction.
+ Independent billboards with 40 m2 one side or above.
- The step of advertisement nitification
Step 1: The entity or individual must submit the dossier of advertisement notification to the Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism of the province within 15 days before the time of advertising.
Step 2: The Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism of the province receives the dossies. In case of valid dossier, they receive and send the receipt. In case of invalid dossier, they will give instructions on completion as prescribed by law.
Step 3: Within 05 working days after receiving the dossier, if there is no reply, the entity or individual is entitled to perform the advertisement. In case of disagreement, the Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism shall reply in writing and clearly state the reason.
Step 4: The entity or individual receive result at the Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism.
- Time limit for settlement: 05 working days after receiving the dossier
- Number of dossiers: 01 set
- Fees: None
Please contact us for detailed advice.
T2H Law Liability limited company
Head office: G4-4A, Dormitory 708, Lien Ninh, Thanh Tri, Hanoi
Branch office: 20N7A Nguyen Thi Thap, Nhan Chinh Ward, Thanh Xuan District, Hanoi.
Phone: 0242 242 9900 – 0989 656 682
Email: email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org