Investors who want to build advertising constructions must apply for construction licenses. This will not only ensure the management of the State but also protect the legitimate rights and interests of investors with advertising constructions. In this article, T2H Lawyers will help you understand more about PROCEDURE FOR GRANTING LICENSE ON ADVERTISING CONSTRUCTIONS.
- The dossier
- The written application for the advertising construction license;
- The copy of the Certificate of business registration of the entity or individual applying for the advertising construction license;
- The notarized or authenticated copy of one of the land use right papers in accordance with law;
- In case of leasing location or existing construction for advertising purpose, a notarized or authenticated copy of the location lease contract or construction lease contract must be had;
- The design drawing from the legal design organizations demonstrating the isometric surface, cross section, orthographic projections and the foundation projection of the construction together with the signature and seal of the advertising construction investor. For advertising constructions attached to another existing construction, the design drawing must demonstrate the connection of the advertising construction and the existing construction.
- The step
Step 1: The investor submits the dossier to the Department of receiving and returning results at the Department of Construction.
Step 2: Department of Construction receives and examine the dossier; send the receipt for the case of valid dossier or guide investor to complete in case of invalid one.
Step 3: Issue the license
In case the advertising location within the advertising plan approved, within 15 days after fully receiving valid dossier, Department of Construction shall issue the advertising construction license. If the license is not issued, the reasons must be specified in the written response.
In case the advertising plan is not yet approved, within 02 working days after receiving valid dossier, Department of Construction shall send the written request for the opinion from relevant agencies. Within 05 working days, the relevant agencies stated must send written response to the Department of Construction. Then within 13 days, Department of Construction must issue the advertising construction license to entity or individual. If the license is not issued, the reasons must be specified in the written response.
Step 4: The investor receives a license accompanied with a design dossier stamped by the Department of Construction, pays the licensing fee or receives a written response form the Department of receiving and returning results at the date stated in the receipt.
- Time limit for settlement:
- In case of no opinion request: 15 working days
- In case of opinion request: 20 working days
- Number of dossiers: 01 set
Please contact us for detailed advice.
T2H Law Liability limited company
Head office: G4-4A, Dormitory 708, Lien Ninh, Thanh Tri, Hanoi
Branch office: 20N7A Nguyen Thi Thap, Nhan Chinh Ward, Thanh Xuan District, Hanoi.
Phone: 0242 242 9900 – 0989 656 682
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com