Your company intends to change investors of the project in Vietnam. What documents is your company required to provide? What steps would your company follow? T2H Lawyers would like to provide information about how to change the company’s investment projects whose investment guideline is approved under allege of provinces/ cities under central.
Step 1: Preparing documents.
T2H Lawyers shall prepare documents listed below:
- A written request for investment project adjustment;
- Provide the form of report on your company’s project execution for the period from the beginning of the project execution to the transference which is completed by your company;
- Power of Attorney for T2H Lawyers’s staff woking with The Service of Planning and Investment of the Province/City which your project is located in.
Your company shall provide us the following documents:
- A notarized copy of Investment Registration Certificate and modifiable Business Registration Certificate;
- The orginal or a notarizad copy of investment project transference contract/ an equivalent document;
- A completed report on your company’s project execution for the period from the beginning of the project execution to the transference;
- The orginal or a notarizad copy of commitment of the financial institution to provide financial support, guarantee for investor’s financial capacity, other documents proving the investor’s financial capacity;
Besides, in the implementation process, The Examiner of the Department of Planning and Investment could request for the investment capacity explaination of new investor and T2H Lawyers would help you prepare it.
Step 2: Submitting the dossier.
- T2H Lawyers supports your company to declare online and receive online declaration code;
- Within 15 days of the online declaration, T2H Lawyers is responsibity for submitting directly at One-stop Shops under the Service of Planning and Investment of the Province/City which your project is located in; contact with processing records experts to follow the process and mend it if necessary.
Step 3: Examining the dossier.
The Department of Planning and Investment considers the validity of the dossier and conditions to confer the Investment Registration Certificate, send it to the Service leader for results (Investment Registration Certificate, report for supplement dossier, report about invalid dossier not enough condition to solve).
Step 4: Receiving the result.
Receiving the settlement results at The one-stop Shops; informing about results.
Timeline: Within 15-20 working days.
Please contact us for detailed advice.
T2H Law Liability limited company
Head office: G4-4A, Dormitory 708, Lien Ninh, Thanh Tri, Hanoi
Branch office: 20N7A Nguyen Thi Thap, Nhan Chinh Ward, Thanh Xuan District, Hanoi.
Phone: 0242 242 9900 – 0989 656 682
Email: email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org